lucydodsworthDoorway into the blue in Santorini. The town of Fira sits on top of a 260-metre-high cliff on the edge of an ancient volcano. A lot of the hotels are cut into the rock face to make the most of the views, so you don't have to go far to catch a stunning panorama down into the caldera and out into the Mediterranean.
- yoko.meshiI haven't visited Greece since I was a child! Need to go back!
- lucydodsworth@ser07 @latitudeandavenue @norwegian_mood @thecriticalview @jspates Thanks!
- lucydodsworth@differentdoors Couldn't be anywhere but Greece really!
- lucydodsworth@oftravelsandtales Me too - would love to go back
- lucydodsworth@wanderluceblog always good to dream!
- lucydodsworth@thenomadsproject Can't wait for the blue skies and sunshine to be back!
- lucydodsworth@luxeadventuretrvlr An irresistible shot!
- lucydodsworth@weekendcandy There were some steps the other side but could be tricky post gin!
- lucydodsworth@grovecottages @travellovinfam Thanks!
- lucydodsworth@professionaltraveler That would be amazing!
- lucydodsworth@curiosityandacarryon Me too - missing the sunshine and the sea views
- lucydodsworth@thetravelbunny That was the way to my hotel room! Not a bad spot for it at all
- lucydodsworth@petite_marine12 @success.jfish @kamila.pala Thanks!
- email@example.com I've been a few times recently- really got the Greek island big now
- jordanbwagnerI love how everything is so white and clean ❤️
- triplowstravelTerrific :)
- lucydodsworth@jordanbwagner you definitely need sunglasses there!
- anna_jane_pigottWhen my husband took me to Santorini, I thought he was bound to propose. But no he waited for a wet weekend in Wales!!
- socialmouthsamI so want to visit Santorini!
- lucydodsworth@socialmouthsam It's such a gorgeous island!
Log in to like or comment.