morgannorrisOh haaaaaay brunch crew. I may be tired but I am not off my game. #mimosasangria #brunchprep #napweekend
- stacimcnealYummy! Any chance you'd share that recipe?
- jvf7585Hahaha 👌🏻
- morgannorris@stacimcneal * 1 orange
* 1 lemon
* 6 oz. blueberries
* 6 oz. strawberries, chopped
* 3/4 c. peach schnapps
* 3 c. orange juice
* 1 bottle champagne (sparkling wine), I used a Ballatore Gran Spumante
1. Slice the orange and lemon into thin slices.
2. Place the raspberries, blueberries, lemon and orange slices in a large pitcher.
3. Pour the peach schnapps in.
4. Refrigerate the mixture 3 hours or overnight.
5. Right before serving, pour in orange juice and champagne and stir. Over time the champagne will lose it's bubbles.
6. Pour into glasses, and serve!
- morgannorrisAlso @stacimcneal if you're wondering who actually has peach schnapps on hand...it's your grandmother. And also me 😊
- plumejoliedesignsThis looks verrrrrrrrrrry delicious 👌🏻
- plumejoliedesignsI'll invite myself over for the leftovers (assuming there are some...)
- kristibjornaasI'm going to go ahead and invite myself to this brunch
- kristibjornaasAlso - you must share the secret to being able to participate in brunch!
- morgannorris@kristibjornaas we have an MC in our neighborhood with five families and we do a big meal together once a month. There are 10 adults and 16 kids...brunch has become a great time because the kids are in a way better state than they are on Friday after work/school at 7pm or even Sunday at 5. And who doesn't love brunch food??? Each family hosts (does everything...all the prep, cooking, cleanup, etc.) twice a year and we take two months off in the summer! It's the best! Come at 10 and have a leisurely meal and take kids home at 2 to rest! 👌
- morgannorris@plumejoliedesigns you come right over!
- jasonbafilephotographyI enjoyed wandering through your Instagram 😃 Keep crushing it!
Log in to like or comment.