dontcallmejesseEstée Lauder Pure Color Love lipsticks in Blaise Buff (top left, matte finish), Raw Sugar (top right, matte finish), Pocket Venus (bottom left, chrome finish), and Shock & Awe (bottom right, matte). You'll notice Pocket Venus is a bit sheer - it's meant to be a lip topper. I'm very happy with all of these shades! Surprisingly Shock & Awe is my favorite! Only issue I can speak of is that I have difficulty applying Shock & Awe with precision because of the square tip bullet (see previous post), and I don't have a liner to match. I didn't find the other shades difficult to apply though, and I like the look of the bullets overall. Subtle vanilla scent and long wearing, comfortable formula. Absolutely worth checking out! Exclusive to Ulta and Estée Lauder's website, $22 each. #esteelauder #purecolorlove #lovelipremix
- imalilcupcakeGimme that sugar!! 😗😗😗
- lemmiejay😍I need the top two
- swaaaantekSooooo beautiful!!! Thank you!! 😘
- strawberryheartschocolatedartsCan't wait to see the other two you ordered... 👌🏼I wonder if they have any mauve-brown shades. It's hard to tell online, but I'll have to re-check these.
- charlisdailydiarySo beautiful 😍
- durant2002Love them all especially the darker two - what can't you wear? What other colors may or you may ha e not might have pur chased ???
- oohlalamakeupartistAgain loving the bright pop of color.. Can you tell what shades I go always fall for????😍
- onjourneyBeautiful color....
- makeupmagpieAll look beautiful! 😍
Log in to like or comment.