squishedblueberries"I probably did look like an excellent example of motherhood when I put that photo up on facebook of the girls doing some painting yesterday. But there was no photo posted when Carl arrived home that night to find them eating nutella out of the jar and no dinner in the oven. I am a good Mum, who has shit mum moments… pretty much the same as every other mum who has ever lived." Why do I hate being called a good Mum? I've written about it over on the blog (link in profile)
- squishedblueberries@suzannah_hale that's exactly how I feel xx
- squishedblueberries@fearthecuteones thank you xx
- squishedblueberries@contentmum haha! Not sure I'm quite ready to wear it on a t shirt. Could be the newest trend in mum gear though. 'Shit mum' apparel 😂 you might be onto something! Xx
- email@example.com yes! I think we get 'good' and 'super-humanly perfect and indestructible' confused a little bit sometimes 😉 xx
- squishedblueberries@lifeatcookscabin oh thank you, I think that's the thing though, sometimes I feel like a shit mum because I have shit moments, but I'm trying my best so that's what makes me a good mum xx
- salvyria@squishedblueberries exactly that
- mudpiefridaysI have shit mum moments too lovely xx
- vicweltonI believe we are all good mums in our own right and doing the best job we know how to do x
- ainwonderlandphotography@squishedblueberries yes! At first I felt really bad for my bad mum day and shit moments, but then I realized I'm not alone..I'm just like every other mum..
- justsayingmumBeautiful 💕 love your honesty 💕
- kerryvillersLovely photo of you both x
- kerryvillersPs we all have shit moments and that's OK!
- ljinglebelle11💖 L o v e this❕❕ ~Is nutella not acceptable dinner ❔🥄😋
- alwaysalexieOhhh I love this caption. And the photo! Headed to the blog! Also. Nutella is a great dinner choice
- mummuddlingthroughMy two had crisps and biscuits last night! First time ever but hey it won't kill them ;-)
- lovesimplybeautyI will give it a read!! I can totally relate - no way to have it together all the time!
- doublethemonkeybusinessThat is just life. My Instagram and Facebook doesn't always reflect the true reality of parenting :)
- the_full_shillingBeautiful moment ❤
Log in to like or comment.