comejoinmyjourney_I move slow and steady, but I feel like a waterfall ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Is there a better way to celebrate the weather being 60 degrees in February than chasing waterfalls? I don't think so. The first waterfall on my list was Taughannock Falls and it certainly took my breath away... and got me a little damp.
- lillypesoliOhmygosh yes!
- jordanbwagnerWhat an incredible waterfall and view!
- picturesandwordsblogThat looks like an incredible waterfall! And yes, perfect way to celebrate!!
- comejoinmyjourney_@beckythetraveller the waterfall was maybe 20 feet from where I was! I was at the edge of the viewing area
- comejoinmyjourney_@weawayagain @mapleleopard @mrs_k_tyson thank you! The waterfall deserves most of the credit haha
- comejoinmyjourney_@picturesandwordsblog it was one of the most beautiful waterfalls I've ever seen
- comejoinmyjourney_@dulciedulciedulcie @vagabond3 haha luckily I didn't get too wet!
- comejoinmyjourney_@alex_fantasticlifejourney @geemiz @jordynhartlein @thefourexplore @theboutiqueadventurer @sheriannekay @alwaysagringa I was simply amazed by this waterfall
- comejoinmyjourney_@alicealeksis thank you!! That's awesome to know someone bookmarked
- alicealeksis@comejoinmyjourney_ 😊
- readyjessgoWOW, that's a good one
- thedutchcountrysideWowww, this waterfall is incredible!
- wanderlustingkWhat a view. The waterfall is magnificent!
- thescdiaryLovely shot
- theblondecherieAmazing 👏👏
- travel_bffHey Anna 😃we love your pics and think you would be a great addition to our Facebook group of women that love to travel 👯#travelbff
- comejoinmyjourney_@travel_bff thank you! I am actually already a part of the travel bff group on Facebook! Also feel free to repost any of my photos 😊
- marcello2milbeautiful 👍
- rey.saldoThis is so lovely
Log in to like or comment.