soumna_travelbooksfoodA small break from pictures from Europe.
This past week I was traveling and I was in Mumbai . I was actually there on work related travel. Even though it started with a terrible meeting, rest of my trip went splendidly well. I met up with lots of potential blog related clients and I am hoping for at least few fruitful partnerships to rise out of it.
I even got a chance to roam around the city. Even though I have lost track of the times I have been in Mumbai (Bombay as I still affectionately call it), it was my first solo trip to the city. Went beach hopping and this was taken near Bandra west. I think this is what surprises me most about this city. Stark contrast between the rich and the poor. #indiapictures
- vagabond3When were you in India?
- luluescapesThose buildings are so talk
- soumna_travelbooksfood@erdmeridian it was quite interesting traveling solo. Since it was primarily a work related travel, I just spent 4-5 hours wandering on my own
- soumna_travelbooksfood@letsgomum I don't think we are that old
- soumna_travelbooksfood@thetravelcamel hopefully. Thank you
- soumna_travelbooksfood@geemiz I am a huge Aamir Khan fan too
- soumna_travelbooksfood@vagabond3 I live in India. Down south in Bangalore
- acajunincaliSuch lovely warm tones in this shot!
- fivemillionstarhotelGood job, hope it went well.
- wanderingchocoboI'm glad the trip ended up going well! I hope to make it to Mumbai someday!
- kachinasnomaddictionI'd love to get to India one day!
- thereforewegoDifferent architecture from Europe
- happytowanderThis looks gorgeous!
- outsidesuburbiaReally is a big contrast between the mega rich and poor in India
- leeshastarrI do love your Europe pictures.
- saffrononroseSo amazing
- kathmandubeyondVery cool shots. Reminds us of some of the architecture in Eastern Europe! 😎
- brazilianbackpackSouth Mumbai is nice!!
- opmvodkaThis is cool
Log in to like or comment.