lisaborgnesgiramontiOn page 35, am breathless from its brilliance and can't read another word until I tell someone. From the book jacket: "How do we live and love when we know that everything we love must end?" #lincolninthebardo #georgesanders
- christinelennonplus2Can't wait to get into this one!
- kimiglennSo excited to learn about this..thank you for sharing!
- travels_with_mrs_masoni think i need to read this!
- claudiasachskremenOkay this was JUST gifted to me -- digging in this weekend.....heart is thumping now!!
- bindybarclayOh I love that feeling!
- malaikagivesartclassesMe too! Just started. He's brilliant.
- wendymcleodmacknightI am dying to read this!
- kathleendigiWaiting impatiently on the library hold list for this.
- marineprojectsYes indeed. On my list
- hopebillerI thought it said "Lincoln in the Bario" - which I also found intriguing.
- cc.goodMust read with a plaid blanket on my lap...
- juliedegnimarrThank you for the heads up!!! Am feeling the exact same way about Gentleman in Moscow.
- michelleelstenLove that feeling when you delve into a book and feel compelled to pause and share in your delight. :)
- michelleelstenJust began Gentleman in Moscow, too.
- janellemcculloch_authorI've just bought it because the fuss was so loud - and the Ivy cover so beautiful. Can't wait to read it.
- lisaborgnesgiramonti@janellemcculloch_author I hope you love it! And I know, that COVER. Swoon.
Log in to like or comment.