molly_o_sheaScarred and Stronger
Can I just say how overwhelmed I am by the positive comments I've received from my last few posts. I love listening and supporting people as much as I can. It brings me joy. I never thought that putting my story out there and sharing photos would be an outlet for me to help people in some way. But I'm freaking pumped to see that's what it's doing.
A common theme that keeps coming up in comments or message conversations is that seeing these photos of my arm, or hearing what I experienced makes people not feel alone. At the time of my accident I guess I always felt "alone" or that no one truly understood what I was experiencing. And hey how should they unless they've experienced something similar too?
For people that have left kind comments or messaged me your (very cool) scar photos, you aren't alone. It's common to feel misunderstood but there are other people going through similar experiences too.
These experiences no matter how shitty they may have been, have or will make you stronger. I even got "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." tattooed on my ribs as a reminder of how much stronger I am.
I've loved connecting with so many of you so far and hearing your stories. Many have said I am inspiring and brave for sharing, but many of you that have shared snippets or pictures with me are also brave and inspiring.
I would love to connect with more people on their stories. There's something empowering about telling your story, especially with the support of other people that have similar experiences too. I want to start a hashtag we can use so we can easily find and support one another when we share our stories. You don't need to share a picture of a scar if you're not comfortable, just do what feels best for you.
I'm going to starting using #scarredandstronger
For those of you that have messaged me photos, commented with your story, have been quietly watching or you're just seeing this for the first time, I hope to see you under the #scarredandstronger tag. I know it's not easy to put yourself out there but my hope is that whoever this relates to, that we can all support one another. Lots of positive vibes! ❤
- email@example.com stronger than ever 😊
- molly_o_shea@earthmama75 I was in a car accident 6 years ago and fractured my neck. The scars on my arm are from the glass of the car. You can read my story on my About Me page if you're interested 😊
- firstname.lastname@example.org I was in a car accident 6 years ago and fractured my neck. The scars on my arm are from the glass of the car.
- yellow.worn.97@molly_o_shea Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!
- 1436noahandgabrielsdadSending you much love and kisses from this Cali boy @molly_o_shea
- t_e_s_s_f_a_i_t_h@molly_o_shea you're still very beautiful!
- utamidyahMay i know what happend to ur arm?
- juliabarkStill BEAUTIFUL and strong! 🙌🏻💙
- molly_o_shea@juliabark 😘😘😘
- molly_o_shea@utamidyah @t_e_s_s_f_a_i_t_h thank you 😊
- molly_o_shea@utamidyah I was in a serious car accident and fractured my neck. The scars are from the glass of the car
- sweetkisses4u27You are extremely lucky! My mom was also in a car accident 3 years ago and she became quadriplegic. You are beautiful with your scars.
- sophie.wedel@molly_o_shea thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question!! 💪
- thrymursveinssonDid you knew about medihoney?
- lawyeronadietI hope you sued 💔
Log in to like or comment.