conniebrittonThank you Rayna Jaymes. For your magic and your dignity. And thank you to all the creators of Rayna Jaymes, for there were many. Callie Khouri, who gave her life. Deacon, Maddie, Daphne, who shaped her as her family. Teddy, Tandy, Lamar too. Juliette, Scarlett, Bucky and the ones who crafted her into a business woman. Along with countless other compatriots and combatants. And then of course the crew of “Nashville" who brought her to life, every crew member in every department who made Rayna live each week.
And then there’s the music. T Bone, Buddy, Tim, Frankie and all the brilliant songwriters who gave Rayna a voice. There was no music, and no Rayna, without you.
But finally and most importantly, the fans. You made Rayna. You supported her and loved her and gave her inspiration just as she was able to inspire you. You were the energy source, the power behind her heart and soul and life. Rayna lived for you.
And, from the depths of my heart, I thank you, for her and for me. It has been an honor to be a part of that creation. And as I know she would want it, the show must, and will go on. Long live Rayna Jaymes. #RIPRayna #NashvilleCMT
- milenaa3@marilazich wtf
- morganprokopowich@juliaconlon still crying
- mahriceDOES THIS MEAN YOULL COME BACK FOR THE AHS REUNION?
- juliaconlon@morganprokopowich maybe she will come back from the grave😩
- marinho_nycYou are awesome. I love Nashville.
- rolyatroseThe ending of Rayna's living reign was truky powerful. Now she lives on in spirit.♡
- quench.collectiveStill crying! Loved watching you for every second you were Reyna ✨
- meljoytom23@conniebritton, you're amazing! I loved you on Friday Night Lights and I love you Nashville! Thank YOU for such a powerful and memorable performances. Long live Rayna Jaymes! 😢💗
- wendysnowdonFrom an unlikely country music fan, but a long time Connie Britton fan, I finally watched tonight and go to bed with a heavy heart. This show, this music, these characters; TV at it's very very finest, my career wish was to have been there but watching has brought great joy. Was the most stunning things I've seen on the small screen in years and tg CMC has taken it back to it's superb roots. Apart from this heartbreak. You were the best female character on television and we will miss you so very much. Bravo.
- kristinjoygreerYou are an amazing actress!! I have never felt closer to a character. You brought Rayna's story to life! Keep shining bright in the world and on stage!
- alexhynes1@jessmardel I'm not ok
- yrisboqueron12I still can't believe it. Couldn't stop crying.
Log in to like or comment.