amandamariefittIve been tagged so many times. Here we go! 1️⃣I am an INFJ & HSP (highly sensitive person.) My personality type is very rare (less than 1% of the population) & it truly embodies who I am. I am quite soft-spoken but have incredibly strong opinions & will fight tirelessly for what I believe in. I see helping others as my purpose in life. My passion is getting to the root of the issue so that people don’t need rescuing at all.
2️⃣My favorite words are gubernatorial & dilapidated because I like the way they roll off my tongue.
3️⃣Human rights are important to me. I graduated with my degree in pre-law & political science & planned to enroll in law school & work with Amnesty International. My path took a turn & I ended up in medicine/nutrition but my end goal is still the same: Optimal health & liberty for all humans.
4️⃣I have a serious obsession with education. Being in school is one of my favorite things & I'm constantly striving to better myself.
5️⃣I've never had body image issues. My mother is an amazing woman that never made comments about my weight or body...or hers. I grew up watching her stay active, eating well, & wearing bikinis. She taught me to move my body, eat my protein, & focus on my passions.
6️⃣When I was younger, you could find me reading a book in a tree. I had a tree-fort (that I built myself) at every house we lived in. It's my dream to have a treehouse masters tree-fort at my forever home.
7️⃣I am very in tune with the emotions & motives of people around me. I can usually tell if a person is lying or being inauthentic. Not only can I read others emotions, I feel them. I am susceptible to extreme mood swings because I am deeply affected by the emotions of others.
8️⃣I am a free spirit & find rules & routines debilitating.
9️⃣As much as I love evidence-based anything, sometimes I just need a yummy green juice, my chakras balanced, & a good book. (My inner Boulder hippie is showing) 🔟My mom raised me to be a fierce, independent, passionate woman and sometimes I can be a real ball-buster. My attitude is very much "take no shit" & sometimes I take it a little too far. Work in progress. 👉🏽TAGGED some friends to share their 10 facts 💜
- amandamariefitt#nonfitnessrelated #lifestyle #monkeyingaround #love #bodypositive #bodypositivity #selflove #selfworth #factsaboutme #empoweringwomen #empowerwomen #INFJ #highlysensitiveperson #strengthqueens #wonderwomanmentality
- hannahfeldtLOVEEE LOVE LOVE 😍
- courtneyustrzyckiThanks for the tag, lovely! Love your honesty and quirkiness with your top 10! ❤❤
- cynical817I'm an INFJ too...I knew I liked you ❤️️✌🏿️
- amandamariefitt@cynical817 Introverts unite! In small groups... for very limited periods of time. 😂😘
- faithandfitOmg a tree fort!!!
- amandamariefitt@faithandfit must have one! 😂😊
- little.miss.fitI love the word dilapidated 😂 I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves words because of how they sound lol
- the_fuggle_is_realI've sat on that branch. Diamond lake trail?
- amandamariefitt@the_fuggle_is_real hecks yeah ✌🏽🏔
- heathen1037INFJs unite! 🙌 also HSP. It's tough sometimes this way but like you said, the passion to help others is immensely worth it. You're beautiful!
- morgannvbHi Amanda :) I've been stalking your page for the past half hour and it has so much good information on it. I definetley have the same sensitivity to people as you; their emotions, intentions ECT. It is often hard to figure out what emotions are mine, and which I have picked up from the people around me. I am glad I am not the only person who has this....Thank you for making such a real and genuine fitness page :)
Log in to like or comment.