youngthegiantYou’ve been asking - we now have an answer! Tomorrow when tickets go on sale for this summer’s Home of the Strange Tour, we’ll also be offering VIP upgrades. These aren't bundled with a ticket, so if you purchased a ticket during the pre-sale, you can still add on the VIP upgrade. (Important: the upgrades don’t grant you access to the show - you’ll still need a ticket). Here’s what you’ll get:
VIP UPGRADE: • Early entry to the venue (where applicable)
• Intimate acoustic performance and Q&A with the band
• A group photo with the band
• An autographed limited edition tour lithograph • VIP laminate
- an_bairesWhen r u coming in the EU?
- msbetina@aicelanne OMG I'm gonna cry
- msbetina@aicelanne but then again I'm content
- email@example.com unless you are referring to Albuquerque or Red Rocks, you can just buy the VIP separately.
- something.like.isme@drewsimmons ok thanks.
- thejeremywolff@youngthegiant - Would love it if the festival stops were included in this offer as well (e.g. Hangout). Either way, great move!
- carolynreyAre there no VIP upgrades for the Kansas City show?? 😩
- m_rook@carolynrey I can't get VIP tixs of KC either
- m_rook@carolynrey The only VIP they are currently offering is the Applause Club which doesn't mention the band. Just buffet, parking, etc.
- carolynrey@m_rook I figured it out. Go on the bands website and click on the tour section and there will be a separate link for the VIP tickets next to our date
- mreuter3Incredible show last night guys! You killed it
- carolynrey@m_rook follow this link: https://www.universe.com/events/young-the-giant-home-of-the-strange-tour-vip-upgrade-tickets-RXH52N
- m_rook@carolynrey Thanks for the help! I appreciate it!
- ollyskittenDudes, you're coming to Southern California but I live up in the bay area! Ugh!
- khoonsie@ginaht_ done.
- ginaht_@khoonsie heh
- gingerdoooSee you in the wafty blue sky air of Eugene!
- fridagleMexico please
- hernameiscaylaDoes VIP guarantee a seat close to the stage?
- m3ggnoggCome back to Chicago tho!
Log in to like or comment.