adrienneosunaOh my goodness you guys. I was just interviewed by US Weekly! AND my friend @bpark89 just called me freaking out and saw my pictures on national TV on CBS's show The Talk and they were taking about me 😳omgosh you guys! I'm gonna die 😬😬😱
I can't believe that I am able to share with the world that the scale is not the ultimate factor in success. I was tired of dieting and obsessing over the scale. I started to Lift heavy things. I stopped yo-yo dieting, and then added intermittent fasting. I am not done yet. I am not perfect. This is just what I did and I am happy to share it with you all 💖💖 thank you ALL SO MUCH for your love and support. 🖤💖🖤💖🦄🦄🦄🦄
- noniefloresHell yeah
- mariacmeowYou are amazing! How does one get into powerlifting safely??
- theshanelockwoodCongrats on the 63 pound weightloss.
- caddymermazingSo glad you posted this!!! Reassurance feels great!
- justdewittmonInspirational! Great job! 🙌🏻
- jamaicanbeauty2004@tifftiffp I found her page 🙌🏽🙌🏽
- slim_meals@adrienneosuna hope you dont mind but we are sharing this on our FB page https://www.facebook.com/somethingaboutapples/ You are our instagram inspiration of the week.
- frecklefacedbeauty@aprettythang remember we were talking about this kind of thing. Look w the difference but basically the same weight 😳
- aprettythangExactly!! 👏🏽👏🏽 we gone keep lifting & doing our thing. Our bods will push through!
- awoody416@nataliedesiree_ the scale is all lies lol
- rnice88Amazing transformation
- twominutetransformationThat's awesome!! Congratulations! 😁😁😁
- linzb08@leesa_75 👆💪💖
- rosaliie90@nadintjeee !!!
- mom2adarlingbabeCan you say how you got started??
Log in to like or comment.