brenebrown"I exist. I have a right to exist in public places." YES. Thank you @lavernecox
- broadleykimThink with your hearts people. Being a person can be hard enough.
- broadleykim@travelin_queen I wish people would listen to understand. ❤️❤️
- broadleykim@tenderqueer_bartender ❤❤❤
- j.a_s.c@queerintx Holy Shit! That's not what I meant. I know your feelings are real. I know you feel hated, but what I was trying to say is you're not hated by everyone, like me. I love and support the trans community and I think there are many many who do. I was trying to say even though it may feel like you're hated by everyone hopefully you'll discover that you're not. Please accept my sincere apology. I didn't for a second mean to imply your feelings are real or true.
- fraeuleinflauschig_burlesquelovely post!
- hallwaybeeDo u have a heart beat? If yes i support u.
- vesna7500We are all HUMAN beings!
- marketingwiththanhproI appreciate it
- jordanswezeyYou seem to be on a path to success, message me if you'd like to connect
- thefivefacetsofhealingThank you, Neighbor. ✨
- karengarrettWhere were you/they using the bathroom before? I have a friend who had reassignment surgery in the in early 1980's. When he looked like a woman he went to that bathroom and after he looked like a male he went there.
- feedyourfuturedieteticsLove ❤️
- jldenton18@annejola my apologies! I just noticed your response from last week. Here are a few: http://www.dailywire.com/news/13928/leftists-say-there-are-no-examples-men-exploiting-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro Feel free to continue to research more cases that are in abundance.
- jshulett@borosz93 @lorilynthompson
- jet.utI don't want a grown MAN in the same bathroom as my sister
Log in to like or comment.