pinkpearbearDawwwww! Look at that face! 😇This baby has been really hard work lately. He's not been the same since our doggy died and I'm running out of ideas to help him. The trouble is, we're all sad. And the house feels different. He's missing his partner in crime. His best buddy. I know time's a healer and we will all be ok again one day but right now his regular explosions of rage coupled with my own low mood are quite hard to deal with. I'm just trying to get him to talk & cry as much as possible & I'm hoping I get to see more of this gorgeous smile & less of the scowl. Any tips for helping young children with grieving gratefully received. 💗
- rhymingwithwineI'm so sorry lovely. No tips but lots of hugs xxx
- susankmannAww wee cutie. I'm so sorry hon, it's hard. Hugs x
- newmummyblog@pinkpearbear us too! I did think you were brave! X
- pinkpearbear@rhymingwithwine thank you, they are all much appreciated.xxx
- pinkpearbear@susankmann thank you. That's lovely to have hugs. 💗
- kerrylouisenorrisAww I bet it's been difficult. They are such a huge part of your life. No tips. I was useless when we lost our last dog and got another one 4 weeks later x
- cheriebooksIs that Gloucester Docks?
- corneliusblogNo tips here sorry. Sending you all hugs 💓
- theloveofacaptainNo advice Hun but hope he's okay :( xx
- lifewithfivekidsAww so cute!! Love this!!!
- mess_and_merlotBless him poor wee man ☹️ It is sad when a pet dies, often a child's first experience of death/mortality which must be a lot to get their heads round. No advice sorry, I wish I did, I'm sure you've Googled it for suggestions but sounds like you're doing what you can for him. Xx
- twinderelmoOh how sad to read x
- theunikmePoor baby :( *I went through that when I was younger and my dad got me 2 new puppies. I loved them and they helped cheer me up, but I never got as close to them as I did with my first
- gcrypar88A friend suggested something that worked for one of her students... talk about the good times with dog until he's laughing... then the next day she did the same... within a few days, the student came to her to share without her prompting... and he smiled ... the crying had ceased... but it took time, of course... Hope your little one's heart heals with time!!!
- wendy_naptimenatterblogAww poor boy..losing a pet is so hard. I hope you can all fund a way to be happy soon 💕
- pinkpearbear@cheriebooks good spot! Yes it is. 😊
- pinkpearbear@theunikme oh that was sweet of your Dad. We're thinking after the summer. 😊
- pinkpearbear@gcrypar88 oh that is such a sweet idea. I think that might help us all actually. Thank you for sharing. 💗
- bunnag.prinsuper cute
Log in to like or comment.