walestowhereverHey Kotor, why you so pretty? 😍
Took the advice of @thewaywardwalrus today and walked up to the fortress for sunset. On Google maps it looked like a nice pleasant little 15 minute walk up a hill around the corner from my hostel. What was it actually? In my current state of (un) fitness it was at least an hour up about 6 million steps, with maybe 5 near death experiences along the way.
Totally worth it for the views though! 🌄🇲🇪
#montenegro #travel #kotor #instatravel #travelblog #mountains #kotorbay #medieval #scenery #travelwriter #travelgram #passportready #worldplaces #globetrotter #fortress #travelphoto #wanderlust #mountainview #aroundtheworld #snapshot #travellife #goexplore #travellingdestinations #visitmontenegro #travelblogger #europe #discovermontenegro
- touroftheworldVery Awesome Post!!! 😁 😁 Follow Us Back For A Chance to Be Featured!! 🙌 @touroftheworld #touroftheworld 🙌
- denzaneAmazing shot 😍👌🏾
- darryl_tWowwww 😍
- walestowherever@denzane thank you ☺️ @darryl_t it's so pretty here!! Cheap beer too, you and Tom would like it 🙊
- deeaxtheseaGreat shot!
- darryl_tIt looks amazing!! @stteyaja enjoyyyyyy little chica xxxx
- thewaywardwalrusHahaha I totally forgot to tell you that little tid bit, didn't wanna scare you off though 😉 because those views are so worth it once you finally make it to the top! I had the misfortune of making that little trek hungover
- walestowherever@thewaywardwalrus funny enough I met a girl up there who'd decided to "go for a little walk" to get rid of her hangover, but had somehow ended up on the fortress! She was not happy haha.
- itsfivehereThat sounds like my hike up Masada - supposedly "only" 45 minutes, but add scorching heat and steep switchbacks, and it's much more intense than the map let on haha
- lazytravelershahaha yesss, this hike was bonkers. but def worth it!!
- walestowherever@lazytravelers like seriously - all those steps?! 😩 @itsfivehere that sounds like hell! But I've just googled Masada - definitely looks to be worth it!
- carolinehorn1992@stteyaja so glad you're loving Kotor! One of my favourite places!
- walestowherever@carolinehorn1992 it's so pretty & peaceful! Also, took me a good 5 mins to work out who you were then, didn't know your surname 🙊
- carolinehorn1992@stteyaja sorry 🙈 I switch between accounts so much a swear I don't know who I am half the time!
Log in to like or comment.