aiclayNyonya Kuehs |
These colourful pastries will be the star of our Sunday afternoon this week! Bringing back an old favourite, the Rainbow Nyonya Kueh Workshop.
We still have a few seats left, so join us by registering at the link in my profile if you're up for learning how to make something tiny this Sunday! They will be made into something useful at the end as well |
I believe these treats are very much native to us here in Southeast Asia. 🍩 I know a lot of you here are actually not from SEA, so do let me know if you've even tasted or seen these before? 🍡
- aiclay@harshika_soomaroo I'm sorry you have no appreciation of art or craft then..
- email@example.com yes this is my full time business, and why do you assume I get exhausted and pains?? Nothing more than if I was working at a computer all day.
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you for this, its 100% true what you say. You and the many others who show your appreciation are the reasons why we artists and craftspeople continue sharing our works. Sometimes I'm appalled by what some people say on social media, with no consideration at all. 😓
- lady.andromeda@aiclay I love your creations and am always excited to see the new things that you make! Please ignore all negativity thrown your way, your work is wonderful. 😊
- fudgerugby@harshika_soomaroo i am sure people can decide for themselves if they think it's a waste of time - please give others credit. you are of course entitled to your views, which should be kept to yourself in my humble opinion.
- email@example.com no pain, no gain. what are non-ordinary people? hmmmm 🤔
- bee.h.rWhy you defend like this ! You can answer smoothly. I just asked n u as an artist of this art should answer! I mean who are the customers?! Is there any place you sell these or you send them to coffeeshops n confectioneries ?! @fudgerugby @aiclay
- bee.h.rAnd of course it s painful n makes lots of troubles to your physical health even more than computer that u mentioned.. its all about tiny littl thingies with tons of caring, patience and sensibility ... all fields of art are the same , not just this.
- firstname.lastname@example.org i thought i was being smooth... 😎 heh you can order from @aiclay :)
- aiclay@harshika_soomaroo I'm afraid your comment is self contradictory and makes no sense to me, and you're obviously not interested in my feed since you feel they are 'nonsense'', so goodbye.
- email@example.com I'm sorry but I can't appreciate people demanding explanations with exclamation marks from me. Nobody owes anyone any answers, you can find your answers simply by googling.
- shannnyylow@harshika_soomaroo haha oh my clearly you don't and can't appreciate art given what you just said - which pretty much makes your comment nonsense then. think you're better off keeping mindless comments like that to yourself.
- aiclay@fudgerugby thanks babu! 😍 And you're right, it's a mutually agreed decision for me to hold workshops and for people to attend them. Pretty easy concept hmm..
- bee.h.r@aiclay im sorry for myself being your stupid follower 😷 you accept no declaration, you just need claps and hooray. Sooo weak.
- firstname.lastname@example.org you can troll somewhere else. Don't have to behave like an irresponsible child.
- aiclay@shannnyylow I thought so too. Thanks Shanny! 😊
- aiclay@tinypinc thank you babe! 😊 let's jiayou!!
- monarosa124Let's be nicer to each other online shall we? And show respect to artists who spend so much time perfecting their craft, and take time to share their art with us on ig, and even their skills through workshops. We should appreciate and encourage each other, not question and put down like this! I think you're doing great, @aiclay ! U have my support always ❤️
- aiclay@monarosa124 ❤️ for the vote of support! Yes, we all need to be nicer online, me included.
- parisdekkersJust wondering, what do u do with the miniature things after u make them? ❤️
Log in to like or comment.