techimmortalI watched the video multiple times. At no time was there any justification for the police officer to fire into a group of unarmed children. He is not hero. That "cop" is a fuckin' coward. He dragged the child onto his property forcefully to be able to pull his gun. The family should sue. The pathetic excuse for a "cop" belongs on a rubber gun squad. Even the typical rule of law crowd isn't rushing to make excuses for the cop. That says a lot. The cops life was never in danger, and he discharged a weapon, into a crowd of little kids. Only a Waffen SS emulating statist could possibly be an apologist for this sort of behavior. Please check @undocumedia for the video. At this point I just feel like they are just trying to push the people until we break and react. They want that to justify what they want to push through. We have to fight on multiple levels. Protests are happening tonight in #anaheim and I'm hearing that there will be a #lawsuit If this was your child what would you do? And before some moron TRIES to tell me "my child would never" shut your bitch ass up. What if your child saw this man Screaming at a little girl to get off her property and allegedly called her a "cunt" which he denied but many witnesses agreed to. So your little 13yr old kid who was manhandled told him to watch his mouth, the man who didn't identify himself as a cop then grabbed him. He said he would sue him. The looney tune cop claims he said he would shoot him. Then after struggling with him and yanking him over bushes he pulled his gun and fired a shot into a group of children. #policebrutality My prayers are with this family. My support is available. Protect your children!!! Smh
- nibbies_lifeMy little 13 year old girl wouldn't even be walking home from school with a bunch of bad boy no respecting authority.., 13 year old "children" aren't the same little kids they use to be in the 80s there be raised with NO dissolute out of control by parent that refused to see there wrong in there little children..,
- firstname.lastname@example.org I had to watch the video over a few times, before that kid with the burgundy hoodie jumped over the bushes, he dropped his pen or pencil what was on his ear, he picked it up, and placed it in his back pocket which did looked like he was reaching for something, however this entire thing wouldn't had happened or gone this far if the girl didn't stepped on to the lawn (no one has that video) so it started off on the sidewalk, the off duty officer could've called 911 from inside his house, and not take a step outside if he felt like he was in any type of danger being out numbered by kids, if he felt like he could've handle them better why dragged that one kid from the sidewalk to his lawn, where he didn't want them on the first place? he could've showed his badge, and said I'm a Cop (currently off duty) right from the beginning, sure we can say well he was out numbered, but that didn't stop him from holding one kid, ans dragging him, and later on pulling out his gun, these kids shouldn't had stepped on his lawn I get that but IMO this could've been avoided by both sides.
- anathesexiestbeast@da_homie_salvador did the cop really call that girl a cunt?
- da_homie_salvador@anathesexiestbeast yea
- rashinalofficial@sunnymichel 🤦♂️auto correct...
- sunnymichel@rashinalofficial lmao damn phones
- juniestubblefieldFuckin' tech, man, love how raw and passionate you are. "... Shut your bitch ass up." Forever Immortal 👊🏼
- alien_fadedCops defending cops....typical.🙄
- ava.heath@alien_faded no typical cops don't shoot the innocent. Typical cops like my father and mother work to protect people like you. There are bad people out there. But, that does not justify people to group all cops into one mold. Most cops are not like that. The news only covers the bad ones. They never address the police officers who were killed in the line of duty. Nobody ever hears about the cops who save people's lives everyday. This is because everyone wants to focus on the bad. So, why don't you open your eyes to reality, and don't let your point of view be clouded by the media
- basskitty808@nibbies_life wtf kind of issues do you have that you could possibly justify your argument that these kids had no respect for authority? When a GROWN ASS MAN calls a little girl a cunt, why should he get respect? When a little boy defended his friend and simply told the cop he should be more respectful to women, this brutality was the response. You are fucking delusional to ever justify this pigs behavior. Cops were supposed to protect and serve. There was no protecting this day only fear mongering and abusing his power because a 13 year old stepped on his lawn?? You must forget this cop was not the kids dad but a random stranger calling his friend a cunt. Grow up and wake up to the bullshit that this country is
- email@example.com you're fucking dumb, stop letting the jobs your parents chose control how you feel. Your point of rant is unrelated to my comment.
- ava.heath@alien_faded My parents jobs don't control how I feel. In my house, my parents don't tell me what I should feel and not feel. My opinion on police brutality is my own opinion. Not my parents. And I firmly believe police brutality is non existent
- eoaonoloChildren ??? Those were animals ...
- firstname.lastname@example.org non existent to u bcus ur like 12-13?? And ur white so h have that going for u.. not sure where u live but in every big city police brutality Happens Even to white ppl.. ur just s little kid that has never left the vicinity of his home, let alone ur county, or state to know what goes on in this big ass country.. but I do believe police brutality is non existent to a 12 year old white boy from some little unknown town
- ava.heath@artie_mcflynyc I'm not saying some police officers do things they are not supposed to. I am a 13 year old girl. I may not know much, but I do know there are plenty of good police officers out there. Whenever they go out, they are putting their life on the line. None of us are there when a police officer shoots. When good police officers shoot, it is because they think their life is on the line. Just consider that.
- asvpxunruly@artie_mcflynyc @ava.heath your 13 years old you don't know... Police brutality is non existent wtf?? 🙃
- fghtffyrdmns624Couldn't have put it better myself. That shit was weak, loved when the other kids tried to help by pushing the pussy cop over the bushes lmao
- sydneykirkhi11Fuck that dumb pigs
- iziahxvrgazThe 13 year old doesnt get the ghetto life guys
- johnny_ruthlessFuck the police
Log in to like or comment.