alohamomentNutty, creamy, a little sweet and a lot of healthy - @panaceas_pantry knocked it out of the park with this ALOHA Protein smoothie 😍
#smoothie #healthy #nongmo #organic #plantbased #recipe #chocolate #coconut #peanutbutter
2 medium-sized, frozen bananas
1/3 cup natural peanut butter (choose a nut butter that is made from 100% nuts, preferably)
1/3 cup organic coconut cream
2 sachets of @alohamoment chocolate protein powder
1 ½ cups coconut water or filtered water
4 Medjool dates, pitted
Optional; ½ tsp non-GMO soy lecithin (see notes)
1. Remove your bananas from the freezer, and chop into small chunks. Add to your blender
Add all the remaining ingredients, and blend on the highest setting until very smooth
2. Check the consistency of your smoothie (it will be thick) and make it thinner if you desire by adding more coconut water/filtered water.
3. Pour your smoothie into a bowl (or glass if you like a thinner smoothie), decorating with fresh berries, extra coconut milk and crushed peanuts.
Notes *We use soy lecithin for a nutrition source of choline, but it is not necessary for the smoothie and omitting it will not adjust the final flavour of your smoothie. Choline belongs to the B-group complex of vitamins, an essential and vital nutrient. Choline is essential for building DNA, liver detoxification, both the production and function of the cell membrane and is vital for the health of the nervous system. If you'd like to give lecithin a go, source organic or non GM (Genetically Modified) soy lecithin.
- mumsy_styleI'd love to try this one 👍🏼looks soooo good.
- your_trimxSuch a great post!
- aloha@alohamoment Sounds delish!
- runnercrate@alohamoment lets collab
- projectmindfulness.co🙏 😌
- rebeccamayneyogaVery cool 😃
Log in to like or comment.