medishare4haitiTwo hundred students at La Ruche des Petits primary school in Thomonde received a visit from our doctors and nurses as part of our school health initiative. The children received physical exams, malnutrition screening and essential micronutrients like Vitamin A and de-worming medication.
#Haiti #ayiti #haitian #schoolhealth #communityhealth #education #healthcare #malnutrition #projectmedishare #medishare
- phyllisiarossThank you!!!!!!!!!!
- medishare4haiti@phyllisiaross We should be the ones thanking you for your support. Thank you!!!
- phyllisiarossYou have my support forever and always. God bless you all in all you do. 💞🙏🏽
- phyllisiarossThis little picture literally made my day 😝😬
- medishare4haiti@phyllisiaross You're awesome. Thank you! 🙌🏾
- _bebe_88@treschicsteph88 @mauvekissez @ledi_meow my future daughter 😍😍
- lindamarklundI visited Thomonde and the project Medishare (via Curt/Max from Sweden) in December 2013 and we were visiting a lot of places where u we're doing an amazing job! 🙌🏻💜 I really miss our translator "Zombie" as well.
- chrissychris85Is this little girl up for adoption? Please reply I would like to know for my sister.
- crybabysmommy09So cute....looks like a little baby doll
- medishare4haiti@chrissychris85 Hello. No she is not. Additionally, as a global health organization, we do not facilitate or promote adoption as that is outside the scope of our mission. Thanks for checking out our Instagram!
Log in to like or comment.