anisfivefootWhen I first found out about the Ridgeway five months ago, I tried to imagine what it would be like to walk on a trail that was 5,000 years old and to walk in the footsteps of people who lived so long ago. I couldn't, and after the West Highland Way, I decided that I would perhaps, maybe, one day, 'try' the Ridgeway. In the words of Yoda, there is, of course, no 'try', you just do it or you don't. This alleyway is part of that ancient path which stretches 87 miles (139kms) from Overton Hill to Ivinghoe Beacon. More photos to follow.
- anisfivefoot#outdoors #walking #Ridgeway #TheRidgeway #NationalTrail #England #winterwalk #onyourfeet #walk1000miles #britishcountryside #countrywalk #trails #footpath
- indohoyStill original rocks?
- anisfivefoot@indohoy Not the wall, no.
- anisfivefoot@holatomodachi It got a bit creepy in the woods later 😄
- flyscreen1000Scenic 😍😍
- anisfivefoot@flyscreen1000 Winter can be really nice if it's a clear day! When it rains, alamak...😅
- flyscreen1000Klau hujan mmg nampak gloomy ja kot....good job Che Anis...kipidap 😄👍
- katpegimanaBeautiful misty morning but freezing cold right
- anisfivefoot@katpegimana Oh yes. A dry, biting kind of cold!
- katpegimana@anisfivefoot Brrrrr!!
- jj_jessica_smileGreat pix Anis. Really moody.
- anisfivefoot@jj_jessica_smile Thanks 😊
Log in to like or comment.