charltaylorI forced us out of the house today. It would have been easier for me to stay inside and wear my pyjamas but I could tell these two needed a walk (a bit like having two needy dogs sometimes I think!). We went to the library, had some lunch and bought chicken drumsticks for tea because a certain little boy loves them. Daisy had a nap and actually went down fine - she has been sobbing every time we leave her since surgery and it was a relief to see her settle and get the rest she really needs. I'm hoping the same happens tonight too because I'm past the point of exhaustion now. Though I've accepted she needs me and it's okay, I'd still relish a proper night's sleep. We're now on our bed and Daisy is pulling Bill's hair and trying to change the video he is watching on the iPad. All I can hear is: "Oh Daisy! Baby girl! No! Stop iiiiiit." And it's so normal that I'm loving it. She's back to being the annoying baby sister and he the bossy big brother. And then I'm just the mama trying to keep her shit together and wondering if it would be okay to have a glass of wine tonight and forget about my diet for a bit longer. God I'm so bloody glad to be home. And so glad Day is okay. I'll be even more so once Mark comes back from work. I've missed him today.
- kali_lapradeYes girl. Have that wine 🍷You've earned it! Clink and drink as you slide back into normalcy!
- mummylovesdarcyxChick have a big glass wine 🍷 you really deserve it!!! Love you pics xxxx
- pepperpotfaceMy two are the same with the iPad - same ages as yours. Well done getting out and about j bet you felt so much better
- charltaylor@kali_laprade Thank you flower. I might just have to. I'm just not ready to start forcing myself back into diets and routine. Wine it is! xx
- charltaylor@mummylovesdarcyx Thank you flower. I might just have to! And I'll get back on it next week. xx
- charltaylor@pepperpotface Thank you flower. I really did! Sometimes it's hard to get out of that funk but when you do it's so much better. I have a feeling my two will be fighting lots more as Daisy starts to walk! xx
- xcharlenejmrxYes to a very large glass of wine Charlotte it's well deserved xx
- zoeliz_xoHoping Daisy goes down easy tonight for you, definitely an opportunity for some serious 'me' time if she does = large glass of wine, a good book/show and a bath 💕
- pepperpotface@charltaylor mine are starting to bicker my eldest is great with my daughter but he's already starting to get annoyed at her crawling , stealing, breaking his tracks etc. She stands and walks round things he's worried she'll fall, which is lovely but yep at walking age I think hell loose the plot. Hope tonight's easier for you. Beautiful family you have xx
- ailsafreemanI think you deserve that wine 🍷. What a gorgeous photo of you three, and so glad to hear Day went down no problem. Keep smiling, it's all worth it ☺️ xxx
- louxloulifeDon't worry too much about the diet Hun be kind to yourself you have had a recent trauma sometimes we need to allow ourselves a little time to come back from that xx
- sarah__wilcoxYou are doing a fabulous job, you enjoy that glass of wine u certainly deserve it! So glad to c Daisy recovering well x
- picturetakermemorymakerYou are doing brilliantly (and you're doing te best you can with what you've got, which is all anybody can ever ask). In awe of you and sending more love your way x
- lisacdixonLove the moments she needs you and wants you. When she grows up and there's friends and boyfriends, motherhood can be a little lonely. If I could go back, I would hold my babies longer and tighter 💛🌼 xx
- jaki_fit4lifeAs the other ladies have said, have that glass of wine 🍷 Being home is such a relief, I remember my daughters nurses saying that I'd be begging to come back if her ventilator kept beeping once we got home and I just thought "you REALLY have no idea!!" I'd take being at home with my family with a beeping vent over being in hospital any day! So glad you're back home with your family ❤️
- eatinganddressingforfourBloody hell have the glass, I'd of had a bottle xx
- reena.raiAmazing shot, doll ✨
- islarose_Gorgeous photo xx
- thelifethatchristiemadeSuch a gorgeous photo. You are so strong & brave & you do such a wonderful job. Hope you enjoyed your glass of wine ☺️ xx
Log in to like or comment.