instagramforbusinessSurprise! 🎉 Swipe left on the post above to see more.
Starting today, you can share up to 10 photos and videos in one post on Instagram. With this update, you no longer have to choose the single best photo or video from an experience you want to remember.
When uploading to your feed, you’ll see a new icon to select multiple photos and videos. It’s easy to control exactly how your post will look. You can tap and hold to change the order, apply a filter to everything at once or edit one by one. These posts have a single caption and are square-only for now.
On a profile grid, you’ll notice the first photo or video of a post has a little icon, which means there’s more to see. And in feed, you’ll see blue dots at the bottom of these posts to let you know you can swipe to see more. You can like and comment on them just like a regular post.
Even more, you can now share from two to 10 photos or videos in carousel ads.
To learn more, read the business blog. Link in bio.
- instagramforbusinessThanks for sharing, @belindacameron! -GN
- mradamwhittakerLooks like Instagram just lost its USP.
- instagramforbusinessWe're glad you like it, @amardhali! -GN
- erast.aOh yeah, wow, that's a good idea💡
- imaanshop@instagramforbusiness I like the new feature! If you can, please consider more font options for Instagram Story.
- howfinedesignsThis is fab! I've used it to show how a picture is made! 💕💗💕
- dpipertwinsSo cool
- instagramforbusinessWe're happy to hear that, @dpipertwins! Thanks for the feedback. -GN
- jesssanderson@dimityg follow this page
- instagramforbusinessThanks for sharing, @jesssanderson! -AK
- oni_beatI've tried but ain't working for me.. how do I do it
- instagramforbusinessHi @oni_beat. If you are still having this issue, please try uninstalling the Instagram app, then reinstalling it. Feel free to let us know if you're still having this issue. -GN
- oni_beatI did that but didn't work out
- instagramforbusinessWe're sorry to hear that, @oni_beat. We'd recommend providing this type of feedback directly from the Instagram app by clicking the gear in the top right corner of your profile. Tap "Report a Problem" and then tap "Something Isn't Working." -CB
- belajarceritaCould i share this multiple photos and videos in one posting directly to my facebook page using facebook linked account?
- instagramforbusinessHey @belajarcerita. When you share a multiple photo post from Instagram to Facebook it appears like a photo album. Hope this helps! -CB
- wellandhealthyThis option isn't on my account. I've reported it several times (no reponse) , have updated the app, and I still don't have it. Help please. Tks!
- wellandhealthyI've also uninstalled and reinstalled. No success..
- djmikesincereIm still not able to use this feature
Log in to like or comment.