nasaNew planets outside our solar system! We discovered the most Earth-sized planets found in the habitable zone of a single star, called TRAPPIST-1. This system of seven rocky worlds-all of them with the potential for water on their surface-is an exciting discovery in the search for life on other worlds. The discovery sets a new record for greatest number of habitable-zone planets found around a single star outside our solar system. All of these seven planets could have liquid water - key to life as we know it - under the right atmospheric conditions, but the chances are highest with the three in the habitable zone.
This illustrations show planets of the TRAPPIST-1 system, including a travel poster and the possible surface of TRAPPIST-1f, one of the newly discovered planets.
#nasa #space #exoplanet #earthlike #habitablezone #star #trappist1 #astronomy #spitzer #science
- apologia33If you believe any of this I feel so bad for you.
- aparnaeleanorIn a world far, far away the Sun was setting...
- cynthia_lie91What a Phatetic...
- ethan55555555555555555Why does it look fake
- ethan55555555555555555Wheres the real picture
- isayaahparkerI want to move there
- isayaahparkerPlease take me there!!!
- email@example.com look
- mags_kittten💕 yes can't wait to see more
- yaboi_xdThat's amazing
- luna_hanssen@myron.__ en hier
- multifandomlybrightyDUDE!! A L I E N S!! @cinderswxg
- cinderswxg@multifandomlybrighty i wANT TO MOVE THERE
- lea_2406.05Omg if you look in the sky, you can See 2 planets, wich are so near by you 😍😍😍😭
Log in to like or comment.