peterfollansbeeI'm the least disciplined spoon carver going, as you see here; I cut a little, look at it, cut somewhere else...back & forth. It's slow, but fun. #peterfollansbee #greenwoodworking #carvedspoons #woodenspoons spooncarving
- arcanepathswoodlandSounds the right way to me brother, you're allowed to take your time when you've such a majestic beard.
- macnameewoodwerksDisciplined or not, you do it well!
- marymaywoodcarvingOooh. Can I play?
- dan_trofimov_day_nightbeard accidentally cut ! 😄👍
- herebrooksYeah, but you look good doing it!
- strazzafurnitureVery relaxing work, I might go get my knife and join you!
- uadzeNice beard.
- vikingwoodremakeLooks good. :-)
- addison_davis50How's your buddy Roy doing? Loved woodwright shop!
- redfoxingtonI'm exactly the same. It's undisciplined I guess but the spoon that's created is so much more organic and spontaneous that way. Thanks for sharing... @peterfollansbee
- peterfollansbee@marymaywoodcarving sometime our paths will cross again - you can sit in on my spoon carving class, & I'll do the same on your acanthus class. Bob's or Roy's - somewhere on this circus.
- scottsigetteMy style. I think it gives the wood time to tell you what to do.
- phoenixcreationstasBest approach
- jaredgoniaHaha same. No two alike, even if I wanted.
- blackbearforgeThis is how I tend to plan my day. Jump from one thing to another depending on what seems interesting
- traditionalcraftsmanI think you do just fine sir! @peterfollansbee
Log in to like or comment.