taylorlordIm currently sitting on a plane waiting to fly out of D.C. and I can't help but think what weird times we're living in right now. Not only are we at the edge of what feels like a supreme culture shift, but there seems to be a very palpable tension simmering underneath the surface that could easily turn into a full rolling boil at any moment. But in this moment, I am nothing but grateful- for like-minded teammates and friends, for family that helped out so much with babies so we could come meet and connect with some amazing humans, for the generous donations that allowed us to get here, and mostly for a peace that comes from Christ alone. As 1/12 of this ALREADY VERY WEIRD YEAR is coming to a close, I can't help but be excited about what could be ahead and what it will look like to be back here next year. We've heard some amazing stories and seen God work in amazing ways. And for now, we will stand at the edge and watch and wait for whatever He is planning next.
- eringolangcoLove love - so encouraged by you sister!
- jennielouartSo proud of you girls!!
- mrscongdonSo proud of y'all! 😘
- lisajanelkirkY'all are amazing. Praying and cheering you on every step of the way! ❤
- _lauren_field💕🎉✨I emailed you! Hope to hear back 😊
- annebrookshireUgh love yall & this pic & this post ❤
- britneywsmithThe Lord is at work!
- lindzdsmithSo thankful for y'all! Your obedience spurred me onto obedience last year, as it did for many others. ❤️❤️❤️
- elyfairLove this
- hannahsultemeier🙌🏽 amen!
- maslowfitAhhh, this is amazing!
- kilpatUgh you are so encouraging. I love that you see His power and grace throughout it all. <3
Log in to like or comment.