americanalpineJohn Greer, from Modesto, CA, was awarded a Live Your Dream grant to successfully climb a new line on Atlantis Wall in the Sonora Pass area of California. This wall is located on Broad Dome and climbs one thousand feet out of Donnell reservoir. Currently, there are only a few existing routes on the wall. His goal was to explore and climb a new route. #liveyourdreamgrant @thenorthface #aacgram
- chiefmooky@v_j_j_ Jurassic world
- klindsay31Ed Nordinger pioneered a few of the climbs there back in the mid 80's. I remember belaying out of a boat that was held together with duct tape. Surprised it has been off the radar for so long.
- hurtbloggerVery cool! Best of luck!
- mrcherriesI can finally combine my true passions of supping and aid climbing
- mattalisimSee you at the gym to i
- mattalisimSee you at the gym tonight John
- msquiddoCongrats john
- no_campfiresThat my home town that's awesome
- jonathanpressleyAwesome 😀
- svdubbLove this spot!
- americanalpineThat's awesome @klindsay31! Thanks for sharing.
Log in to like or comment.