luisabrimbleWhen Silva from the @thegroundsfloralsbysilva booked me to do this shoot we had a vague idea of what we intended to do. Part of what she wanted to create, was a mood for the hero shots to inspire you to choose the colours and type of flower arrangements to gift to someone. The initial idea was to pick any spot around the Grounds to shoot and fill that space with floral arrangements in vases. It was going to be that there's a 'sense of place' feeling that you're at The Grounds but when Silva started to design the flowers around it, it slowly shaped up into something we didn't expect. It became more about the flowers and the lady becoming one. Kind of like about to give each other a hug. So glad we went for this instead of the latter. It's more about the flowers not the place where you're shooting it from. This felt like gifting flowers to your lady and the lady after receiving this gift imagines herself surrounded by the beauty, the grandeur and lushness of flowers. The theme of the shoot was decided only after we started shooting the first few frames.
- baloui.dkGorgeous photo!
- rhuandsamLike a fairy tale!
- blackwhitevividThis is spectacular, another beautiful shot!
- matannakatz@liesekuhn 😱🙌🏻💗💗💗🌸🌸🌸
- inallthingsbeautifulJust WOW Luisa! 🌸🌸🌸
- curikatSo so beautiful Luisa, swoon!!!
- thebotanicalkitchenThis is without a doubt the most stunning capture I've seen this year! You are an absolute superstar my dear! 💚
- natplaysAmazing!!! And thank you for sharing the process too! Inspiring and beautiful as always Luisa @luisabrimble
- immigrant_in_israelThat's so beautiful 😮
- kreettakreettaAbsolutely gorgeous! I 💕the idea and feeling!!!! Beautiful work @luisabrimble
- ameliagroseLooks like a renaissance painting.. 😍
- jonas.arlWow, great job!
- mineminekidsLove this
- mnaplatanovaGorgeous! 😍
- mattersofthebellyStunning Lu 💕
- brigadeirochocAbsolutely amazing 🙌🏻😍💕
Log in to like or comment.