clairesfootsteps"Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon
I made a decision last week. I'm going to leave Byron Bay in under a month and spend a few months travelling before working again at the other side of the country.
Byron Bay has literally changed my life. It's taught me so much more than I ever learnt in school, it's made me smile, laugh and cry harder than I ever have before and it's made me look at a lot of things from an entirely different perspective.
But even though I feel like Byron could never stop giving, I know it's important that I hit the road again, to discover new things and find other places to fall in love with. But until I do, I'll be savouring every bit of Byron possible ❤🌊✌ Have you ever visited somewhere that's changed your life?
- world_greg😊 💙
- paris_zisimosawesome photo!!! Travel is the only think that you buy and make you richer
- thetravellintomAustralia haha! My first big trip by myself! A changed man after it!
- adventurej_caWhat a beautiful place! 🙌
- girlastrayCool t-shirt! :) i feel like every place has changed me a bit...
- nordic.travellerHappy to hear! I'd say Sweden, NZ and Tanzania.
- lemisstacheYes, the UK at the moment. Made me realize a lot of things. Traveling really opens up your world 💕
- maketimetoseetheworldEnjoy your last month in Byron! And for me, Africa changed everything.
- lilwanderluststoriesYou are so right! Nz changed my life or just made me see clearer :) but I'm booked to go adventuring again and I know it's my time :)
- itsmichelleserraHaha love that!
- verushka143Yay happy travels
- weegypsygirlGood luck with your new adventures, I can't wait to hear more about them. You've definitely put Byron Bay on my radar 😊
- spendlifetravelingLove that quote
- willfulandwildheartedI'd say living in Korea for a few years changed my life! Can't wait to see what you get into next
- nerdventuristsBest of luck on your new journey!
- _gypsycoupleBest of luck for your next journey. New places and new people teach so much more than any text books
- femaletravelbloggersWe're excited to see where you end up next!
- ennnimmI can really understand what you see going through! I had that same life changing experience in Peru last summer.
- migratingmissI've loved seeing your time in Byron, is such an amazing place. I'm sure you'll love the rest of Australia too though!
Log in to like or comment.