jess_twofoldExperimenting with shibori and de-gumming silk. I love how this turned out looking like a snakeskin. You can see my stitch marks if you look closely. #shibori
- elisenyeAmazing texture. I understand you can control the stiffness of the silk through this process, yes?
- kellypastorekwow! like an octopus tendril!
- clothlabquiltsdeadly delicious!
- laureltateThat's stunning!!!
- edieure_Jess amazing! Looks like an octopus 🐙
- printscharmingoriginalfabricsAbsolutely fascinating!Beautiful beautiful!😍
- jess_twofoldYes, @elisenye ! Although I haven't washed this so it's still stiff. It's a complicated process...
- jess_twofoldThank you! 😘 @printscharmingoriginalfabrics @edieure_ @laureltate @clothlabquilts @kellypastorek
- peggymarkelLovely Jess!
- felicitygleesonReminds me a little of octopus tentacles, beautiful!
- january_style✔ ✔ ✔
- marika.yeoI really like what you post! 😊
- mariaromerotextilesGorgeous 🙌🏻
Log in to like or comment.