thetravellingmomAn impressive mix of old and new on the High Line in New York City. The linear park is 1.45 miles long, built on a former elevated railway line. It's a calm greenway with a unique view of the busy city. #nyc
- worldisabookHave yet to walk this! Beautiful views!
- modernmamaWhat a great photo!
- candicewalshLove it!
- danahfreemanSo many fantastic pix from last week in NYC!
- momsgoodeatsOne of my favorite places in NYC year around
- fibiteethis looks almost surreal, the glass tower at the back just disappears into the sky
- thetravellingmom@danahfreeman We lucked out with this bluebird day. :)
- thetravellingmom@travelmamas Thanks Colleen!
- thetravellingmom@pitstopsforkids Yes, so many lovely people you know! :)
- thetravellingmom@lovelaughmirch Thanks so much!
- thetravellingmom@wanderlustingk Can you please send an email or Twitter DM? The IG message got lost and I can't retrieve it. Thanks!
- wanderlustingkI got it covered. Thanks though!
- travelswbaggageGreat persepctive!
- helloterumiLove the mix of old and new!
- thetravellingmom@helloterumi Me too!
- travelwithmykidsFantastic view !
- pintsizepilotWhat a great capture !
- kidsareatripBeautiful shot. I need to visit this next time!
- lajollamomI love this neighborhood!
- workmomtravelsI love the concept of The High Line. We have something similar in Chicago. This is a fantastic shot!
Log in to like or comment.