2sisters_angieHer: I prefer field trip days. Why can't school work just be field trips? You can make me read signs and menus and then I can add and subtract the money. Me: On field trips, you PACK your lunch!
- sweet_susan_@mariepierreac why do you ask??!!!!! 🤔
- mariepierreac@sweet_susan_ curiosity, we don't have homeschool programs in my country, but I see it is a growing trend in other countries around the world.
- sweet_susan_@mariepierreac oh, i did not see you were in another country,,, I was just wondering myself why one would ask. Ik ppl who do home school so they can also focus on their tennis career. And ppl from my church have HS all 6 of their children... Where do you live???
- mariepierreac@sweet_susan_ I sent you a private message, but I'm from the Dominican Republic. Most athletes from my country go to boardings in the USA if they have the money to, or a scholarship, otherwise they just drop highschool. And I've heard of a couple christian (baptists) families here that are homeschooling (but with USA curriculums) so their kids are not allowed to enter a dominican school afterwards, or attend university in the country (or at least not without taking the national test -like SATs- but then again, just a couple families and mostly missioners from churches.
- lilianpwf@mariepierreac Angie had a blog (Fashion by MayhemI believe there's a link in her profile) and she has written quite a bit there about their family's decision to homeschool. You should check the blog out!
- ballet_beauty89@2sisters_angie I was homeschooled and grew up in Cleveland Ohio. My family still lives there though I am out in Virginia now. Homeschooling is the bomb! Good job mom!
- natashaml90I'm with her!!! Are her glasses for seeing or fashion?! Cute either way!
- 2sisters_angie@natashaml90 fashion!! :)
- bluebirds_11That's what I did for 'schoolwork' until I was like nine. And I learned more!
- desert__livingShe's got the right idea! It's called unschooling and it's pretty awesome!
- gnavarrete89@2sisters_angie I love following your Instagram. I love all the awesomeness that's you two bring. I am trying to homeschool my own children, I guess I just don't know where to begin. Any recommendations on how to get started?
- hollyvanhart 😍😍😍 @2sisters_angie 😍😍😍
- themothercoLove your feed 2sisters_angie!
- heyjetsetbabyGreat compilation.
- chrisandhToo cuuuute! 😍
- colbertlifeThat's what i call "awesomeness"
Log in to like or comment.