englishmammaJust a boy, watching the waves.
O became fascinated by the ocean on this trip to South Africa and loved nothing more than standing and gazing at the water.
He has also had a massive breakthrough with his swimming. The combination of a swimming course before we went and jumping in and out of the pool for two weeks has meant that when he started back at his swimming class last week, he jumped in and swam a width without any floatation aids! For time ever. He was over the moon!
Do you love the sea as much as our six and a half year old? Do you have a favourite beach? I think this one - Long Beach in Kommetjie - might just be mine.
#longbeachlife #thelastword #kommetjie
- hanne1112Cute! I definitely love the sea and beach! 🐠
- mamazou85I love this shot, what a gorgeous view x
- cuteheadskidsSo beautiful! It looks like the perfect spot for a quiet moment ❤️
- my.twins.closetWhat a great view!
- heleneinbetweenI share a fascination in the ocean with him :)
- ushappyfourAh. So beautiful. ❤️
- vennusocialSuper cool :)
- yessiamfreeTake me there 💙💙💙
- singleparentssuccessGreat pic @englishmamma
- englishmamma@thesoulofseoulblog Truly! And it feels like SUCH a breakthrough.
- englishmamma@courtneypluscade @lara.gr I know - stunning, isn't it? We visited last year and just had to return 💛
- elijahyoonWow what a view! Super!
- beingmammabearI love listening to the sound of the waves. It has a very calming effect. ❤
- ilvian_studiosWe are living in town Jūrmala- in latvian it means Seaside. Sea is near to our home and we are enjoying it in all seasons. In winter are going for skiing on seaside, in summer playing beach tennis. Unfortunately sea isn't such a beautiful and blue as in your picture, it is a light brown or grey 😃
- womanlifequebecAmazing picture
- foodentravelWhat a lovely feed 😍💕
- roxane_bsThis is cute :)
Log in to like or comment.