dariusaryadigsMuseo Carlo Bilotti, part of @museiincomuneroma and my outing this week for #discoverMiC. The museum is open daily with free admittance. It is located within the lovely grounds of Villa Borghese. Just drop on by during a leisurely stroll. There are 2 temporary exhibits in addition to the collection donated by Carlo Bilotti, including 22 de Chiricos (like "the archaeologists"). Go explore! You will be pleasantly surprised! #meetrome
- maryvetrallaThanks I see it when going to Museo Canonica but never had time to stop in
- irastorzajavierInteresting museum¡ Thanks !
- asassykatAnother awesome quickie tour! 👍🏻
- nikk_marie@snare_tx travel goals.
- carlos.izquierdo1I saw you yesterday in a documentary of History Channel, about mysterious objects of ancient times. It was very nice.
- petra_fiedI love your video tours. Allows me to experience all the things I never made time to see while I live in Rome for 4 years!!! Thanks a million, keep them coming 🙏🏼
- gio_in_rome@phdeborahcolozza !😻
- snare_txBabe, were going. @nikk_marie
- dariusaryadigs@gio_in_rome go!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org 👊
- dariusaryadigs@petra_fied thanks a lot✌️
- email@example.com I'm all about the mystery!
- dariusaryadigs@nikk_marie 👏👏
- dariusaryadigs@asassykat 👊👋
- dariusaryadigs@maryvetralla next time!
- dariusaryadigs@irastorzajavier ✌️👋👋
Log in to like or comment.