danielleadairz<<BLOGGING TIP>> We all get writer’s block sometimes. Or creator’s block. Or whatever you want to call that evil gremlin stopping your flow of inspiration. .
So what can you do to boost your blog’s reach when you don’t have the time, energy or inspiration to create new content from scratch? (Psst... FREE download here: bit.ly/50postupdates) .
If you’ve had a blog for more than a few months, chances are you already have a ton of content. Instead of letting your blog go silent, it’s time to make it work FOR you. .
A fast and easy way to deliver great content to your readers is to update an old blog post. It’s a great opportunity to improve your SEO and increase traffic to your website. .
Read more + download the FREE 8-page guide: 50 Ways to Breathe New Life Into an Old Blog Post: http://daniellezeigler.com/update-old-blog-posts/
#thatsdarling #darlingmovement #thehappynow #ABMHappyLife #Flashesofdelight #petitejoys #Livethelittlethings #pursuepretty #seekthesimplicity #creatorsofdesire #sheislight #ladypreneur #womeninbiz #Calledtobecreative #LiveColorfully #creativityfound #nothingisordinary #oneofthebunch #findyourflock #tcctribe #elevatecultivate #butfirstcoffee #cupsinframe #featribe #fembizbabes
- krystalynnblogsI need to check out this guide!! 💕💕💕💕
- carly_ticeVery cool 😃
- jennhernandezphotographyFantastic! ✨
- ladypjporterShould I update it and repost it a second time with a different date? (Copy post, update it as something new)
- socialflourishso good! 🙌
- danielleadairz@ladypjporter That's a great question! You'll want to only update the original post without creating a new one. When I say "republish" I'm referring to updating the publish date within the backend of the post. I know this can be done in WordPress, but I'm not sure about other platforms. Does that make more sense? If you copy and create a new post, you'll run into issues with duplicate content and could hurt your SEO.
- mirandanahmiasI need to download your guide!
- ladypjporter@danielleadairz ok so make changes and click UPDATE. ?? It wouldn't go out to all of my platforms though. I think you're saying that I can change the publish date of the original post.
- popsocial_❤ [ @PopSocial ]
- coursedezineYou make such good guides! Keep it up💗
- danielleadairz@coursedezine Thank you!
- danielleadairz@ladypjporter Yes I'm saying you can change the publish date. When I do this, it does push it out to my RSS feed and to the top of my blog feed. Is that what you're asking?
Log in to like or comment.