quarterlifejoyWhat I'm tackling this week 📚. I read this a few years ago and it is absolutely time for a refresher. The concept of Essentialism is life changing....
Essentialism is not about how to get more things done, it's about how to the get the right things done. It doesn't mean just doing less for the sake of less either. It is about making the wisest possible investment of your time and energy in order to operate at our highest point of contribution by doing only what is essential.
The way of the Essentialist means living by design, not by default. Instead of making choices reactively, the Essentialist deliberately distinguishes the vital few from the trivial many, eliminates the nonessentials, and then removes obstacles so the essential things have clear, smooth passage.
In other words, Essentialism is a disciplined, systematic approach for determining where our highest point of contribution lies, then making execution of those things almost effortless.
What is your one thing?
- inbusinessandlifeYess. Trim the fat. Importance vs urgency. Will have to check out this book!
- gunnerjones100My one thing is proximity and preparation...
- _herblankcanvasThis makes me smile 😊 🌻
- agustina_xxI love your feed 💖
- classictone#Alignment with our authentic nature within - the natural world around us & the universe 😉🙏🏽🙌🏽.3.3.3.
- happynfullI totally picked this up after our call! ;) I can't wait to dig in but i got the kindle version (free!) so kinda bummed now that I see all the pretty fonts and layouts! Might have to buy a copy just to decorate my office hahhaa
Log in to like or comment.