katykatehadfieldAfter posting my marker colour charts, I had a few messages and comments about how I actually store my pens, so I thought I would share my storage system with you! This main unit contains my Promarkers and Brushmarkers by colour family (more or less!) along with my Koi Brush Pens and some other miscellaneous pens at the bottom right. On top are two A5 clear boxes, the one of the left contains a random selection of Prismacolor markers (I was running out of space in the main unit and as I don't tend to use these very often I decided to separate them from the rest!). The box on the right contains my Aquamarkers and a few other random water based markers. Sadly Letraset are no longer making the Aquamarkers but I really like these pens for fun, more freestyle work so I am trying to track down the ones I am missing! I do like to have a full set of ALL THE PENS if I can. ;)⠀
- lanieoopsWow! 😻
- forfrenchimmersionSo amazing! 😍Do you like Pitts and Tombows?
- katykatehadfield@forfrenchimmersion yep, I've never met a pen I didn't like! 😂 I use the PITT fineliners a lot, but I don't have many of the coloured pens. Another one to add to my wish-list!
- katykatehadfieldThank you for the comments ladies! @hellojenjones @ajfenner @sprellemelle @tropictundra223 @createclipart @lanieoops
- cjsjewelrycreationsTHAT'S a lot of pens! (What a blessing!) =D
- tinystepsmakebigstridesLove your organisation 💟💕
- everythingjustsoWow... this is amazing 😍😍
- katykatehadfieldYep, it is a lot of pens @cjsjewelrycreations, they're my babies!! 😂
- katykatehadfieldThanks @everythingjustso! If only the rest of my office was as organised... 😉
- katykatehadfieldThank you @tinystepsmakebigstrides! It's the only way I can find what I need!
- monicagavaI like the way you organized your pens... I hope it's ok to copy your idea!❤️Maybe one day I will have the courage to organize my collection as well. I won't hold my breath jus yet, Hahaha!
- weememoriesHi Katy. Where did you get the marker shelf? Ty.
- katykatehadfieldI bought it from Vixx Craft storage several years ago @weememories - they are a small business here in the UK, but sadly it doesn't look like they are making these units anymore. I've seen similar ones on Etsy though, if that helps!
- katykatehadfieldI've always stored my markers in colour family like this @monicagava, it really helps me find what I need! The rest of my pens are a mess though, I need to come up with some clever storage solution for them next! Good luck organizing yours!
- differentiationstationcreationIt looks so pretty!
- teacherdownunderLook at them all! 😍 so organised too.
Log in to like or comment.