robynpetrikLoving reminder: It's okay not to be okay. But what's not okay? To be silent about it. Even though it’s hard, open up about your own struggles with mental health. Then ask your friends how they're doing and how you can help.
I've been struggling with depression again for the last year and a half, and I've tried to be more open about it with friends this time around. I've made an effort to check in with friends and ask them straight up how their mental health is. I can’t lie - it's still hard. It's still awkward. But it's progress.
Let's keep breaking down the stigma and remind each other that we are not alone. #BellLetsTalk
#stopthestigma #breakthestigma #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealth #creativelifehappylife #calledtobecreative #creativelife #creativityfound #createeveryday #colorfulart #coloraddict #colorfulart #ipadart #procreate #procreateapp #applepencil #procreateart #digitalartist #digitalarts #handlettering #handletteringnewbie #handlettered #ipadlettering #letteringlove #letteringdesign #ilovelettering
- daily.life.of.dianaWell put and well said. I'm so lucky to have you in my life - it means so much that you check up on me. Always know I'm here for you too...always and anytime. 💜
- lettersandliquorLove it!
- fiveoclockdesignsLove this!!
- getgoneandtravelYes! It's can't be stressed enough how important it is to talk about these things! Thank you for addressing this and we're here if you ever need some love from San Diego!
- firstname.lastname@example.org And I'm so lucky to have you!! Love you tons girlie. 💙💙
- robynpetrik@getgoneandtravel Aww you guys are beyond rad. Luckily 2017 has been better for me mentally so far. But if I ever get to visit San Diego, I'll look you guys up! 😎
- igorovsyannykovnice capture
- knowwhere.vanGreat Pic 😃
- styluscapsuleTerrific :)
Log in to like or comment.