nickheywardAnother threat to society. So much so I'm going look up this guy's name and work with him. I think he's a photographer. Fantastic! 💙
- akimboleaAre those his everyday flowers, or are they special occasion flowers? He looks like fun!
- tombyrne.muzic_He's that preacher kid from KP :)
- mishloves80sSan Fransisco Be Sure to wear flowers in your hair 🎶🌺🌼🌸🌹😉😎x
- comftyboldI can't be entirely sure but I think he's on the crystal love ship aimed at nirvana and would love us to join him. I'm game!
- nickheyward@akimbolea Not sure, but a brave man he would be to wear this around most of Florida. I get verbal stuff just driving with the top down in our little mini. There's some hefty conditioning going on around here, there and everywhere. Thankfully, I can press a button on our car and it turns upside down and plays dead, like a leaf litter frog 🐸 It was one of the extra features on offer. And thankfully when I looked into the angry eyes of the driver at the lights the other day, I knew I was safe. We have other buttons, too. The love button. And a panic button where Tarzan swoops in and pulls us up into the trees. So many buttons. In fact, I'm a chocolate button that melts in the mouth. "No I'm not," said the kestrel. Hold on, what's a hawk doing here? "No idea," said the positive vibe. But it's good. So good. "Keep the kestrel," said the stretched out arm. You deserve it. Feed them well and take care of yourself. "I wish we had more bowls," said the little lost boy in Lion. Oh my, what a great film! Sobbed most of the way through. Cinema, what an awesome portal. Anyway, I ramble. Yes, nice chap. Got good vibes from him 👍🏽
- email@example.com_ Thankfully, this guy was surrounded by wonderful, creative people. A couple even helped him up on his plinth. And he had nothing to preach but vibrant colour. What a geezer! 🌼🌸🌺🌻
- nickheyward@comftybold Haha!
- akimboleaI like the phrase "nothing to preach but vibrant color."
- akimboleaOr colour. 😀
- akimboleaAnd I admire the strength and confidence to fully be oneself.
- callingcaptin_autumnHe sounds like a very beautiful soul 💖🌻
- nickheyward@akimbolea So do I. Strength and confidence may come naturally to him. Some of us need to work at it and still it doesn't come naturally. In my experience, performing has never felt natural. I was gaining confidence at the beginning of my music career, putting my guitar down and dancing and kicking my legs up in the air like Dave Gahan. But that all stopped when my role as a front man in the band stopped. It appeared again when I was pushed to perform by video director's Matt and Andy for the song Warning Sign, but then disappeared from public view again. But it didn't disappear completely - it re-appeared in my living room when I sang along to rock. There's the leg kicks with added swivels, twists and turns, high jumps and stretched out arm rock poses. So, doing it on stage? Let's see. I may need to form a rock band for that. Stranger things have happened ☺️🤘🏽
- akimboleaDooooo eeeeet!
- akimbolea(Or not. As you need and wish.) I notice that confidence, as I work and start teaching in the shop. I'll have to work up to high jumps there, though. Or at least, put down the scissors first.
- nickheyward@akimbolea I have a jazz album brewing first though 🦆
- comftybold@nickheyward yes! Get in!
- akimboleaYayayayay! Can't wait to hear it!
- dorothy_cricket@nickheyward I am always astonished when I hear of gifted artists having lack of confidence. I am just a plain old Jane Doe and my escape is your music, and artists like you who provide a brilliant escape from reality OR a creative and lovely view of reality. @nickheyward please know that your artistry makes people happy...have CONFIDENCE in that, and don't listen to critics. Keep on making music...and do a US tour for crying out loud! At least NYC, LA, Chicago...etc.
Log in to like or comment.