titchythreadsHere is a better view of the full outfit. He danced all to way to rehearsal and back. I adapted the Sgt Pepper's jacket pattern from Ottobre magazine, issue 6/2010.
- titchythreads@sewinglikemad thanks so much! it already needs a repair, he got tangled with another dancer and a few sequins got pulled away. I think I will take a repair kit with me for the shows
- mycozycoIt is so good Laura!!!💕💕💕
- inesmeloOh it came out so perfect! Gorgeous costume, I bet he's sure happy! ❤️❤️❤️
- imalagelLovely! 💞
- solo_sewingSo cool
- diana_misscastelinhosOoooohhh... He really is a prince charming!
- coffeeandthreadVery cool!
- buzzmillsThis is stunning!!! 😍💙💙💙
- victoriapeatWow, very smart !
- paisleyrootsawwww! It turned out absolutely perfect!
- celinabaileyHe really is the cutest! And is that sun and nice weather I see? Lucky!
- martadoguinchoWow! Perfect!
- abbythingsforboysToo cute! You've done a beautiful job.
- coralandcoblogThat is so fantastic! Love. Love. Love.
- k0k0kanaWow 😍😍😍
- e_shimokawaI am in awe!!!!! What an amazing outfit 😍👏🏻✨
- fairiesbubblescoIt's perfect! He looks so smart!
- instalinenfabricsLove this post!
- jenyathommoWow, what a stunning outfit! WHat a blessing it is to have a mama that can create such gorgeousness :)
- titchythreads@celinabailey thank you! It turned to fog the next day
Log in to like or comment.