typeonechickI am a huge advocate for speaking out and sharing your own personal story. It has been one of the greatest ways I have been able to connect with so many people who understand what I have been through. Through being vulnerable and candid about my own struggles with diabetes and anxiety I have created an open space to speak out, to learn and grow, and as well have been able to help others.
Whatever you may be struggling with, know that you are not alone. There are people who love you and who are willing to listen. Reach out. Speak out. And when you do you will quickly realize how important you are in this world! We are all weirdos, and we are all in this together. Share your story. Your scars are someone else’s signs of hope.
- typeonechick#mentalhealth #anxiety #diabetes #t1d #typeonediabetes #community #itgetsbetter #youarenough #diabetesawareness #holisticnutrition #stopthestigma #mentalhealthawareness
- ceniiiBe you🙌🏼💙
- azures.positive.travelsSerious weirdo over here💃Love this!👌
- aweinspired_We're in AWE of you! 💞
- kppippiWeirdo right here! :)
- c8andcoI'm as strange as they come 😘
Log in to like or comment.