karentemplerWhat to do when the news is giving you anxiety attacks? Daydream about a trip to Paris in the cardigan you're currently knitting, bien sur. (On the blog today, link in profile.) #ktchannelcardigan
- boraknitsLove that t shirt with the asymmetrical pocket!
- boraknitsAnd yeah you're not alone, reading the news leaves me in a crippling kind of shock/stupor that takes momentous energy to pull out of. Self care is vital.
- karentempler@boraknits that's no t-shirt — it's an @elizsuzann Harper Tunic. 👍
- purlbknitMais bien sur, absolutement!
- parisagendaOui c'est une bonne idée 👍😀
- karentempler@purlbknit hey, I been wonderin' about you!
- knit.love.woolIt's truly terrifying. Daydreaming sounds like a good strategy.
- aiguillessousbreizhYes self care is a good way to withstand, we have all to reclaim each day and our thoughts, mind and bodies.
- nappyknitterParis is always a good idea😊😊 come to visit us!!
- goodearthsoapEurope. I was just looking at ticket prices to Amsterdam.
- threadandladleTurn off the news! (That's what i do anyways.)
- dfifisWe do not watch the TV news. Read news on line. Still get this sinking feeling...
- pjcmjmIf I could only draw half als good.....
- napagal.clareThe news is horrible, but we have got to pay attention. They want you to get apathetic. But, trips to Paris are good, too. Sigh...
- sequoiashelleyI have to turn it off. I figure my anxiety can't help anything.
- premiumknitAmazing post
- kerryrobbI've never been more thankful to be a knitter than I have during the last few months. I've especially needed the busywork for the last couple of weeks. What a beautiful imagined capsule wardrobe for Paris! 😍
- kerryrobbAre you making a modified Channel cardigan? 😍😍😍
- teknitsI think there are good reasons building for hope, however! The press are finally getting their act together and listening to the older members, and beginning to claim In UNISON that the US doesn't deal in alternative facts: we call those LIES. COWARDS, Manipulaters, and people who are Not Very Smart use them to disguise the fact that they are trying to get away with something or cheat someone or simply have no clue what you are talking about.
- purlbknit@karentempler hi beautiful!! 😍OMG so in love with my needle case! Can't wait to vignette it oooooout
Log in to like or comment.