lucydodsworthOne of the most special places I visited in British Columbia was the Great Bear Rainforest. It's out off the top of Vancouver Island and you can only get there by float plane. To go wildlife spotting you head out in a tiny boat and sail through the waterways looking out for grizzly bears (kitted up in a lot of waterproofs - it might not be tropical but it's not called a rainforest for nothing!).
- lucydodsworth@wanderlustaussies Thanks, we were totally spoilt with some really photogenic scenery!
- lucydodsworth@lazytravelers We did! (pic coming up)
- lucydodsworth@jess_inlondon I don't like planes much and it was tiny but the views were amazing which was a good distraction!
- lucydodsworth@travellingdany We did - and there will be pics!
- lucydodsworth@thenomadsproject Never been on such a tiny plane but the views were great!
- lucydodsworth@weekendcandy We saw some amazing ones ;-)
- lucydodsworth@kayanddomdolife There's definitely plenty of green!
- lucydodsworth@wanderluceblog We were always separated from them by water but it was pretty close!
- lucydodsworth@verbalgoldblog It was an amazing place!
- lucydodsworth@thewanderingquinn We did! (pic coming up)
- lucydodsworth@solotravelphotographer It was such a fantastic place!
- hasni.rachidجميييلoo nice Great Bear... r
- courtneylikkelThat sounds awesome! I need to get back to Vancouver soon!
- sophiecliffThis looks like something out of a Wes Anderson movie!
- yoko.meshiThis sounds like my perfect day.
- lucydodsworth@sophiecliff It does!
- firstname.lastname@example.org It was pretty special!
- findinglalaThis looks perfect!
- lucydodsworth@findinglala It was a gorgeous place!
- rightupmystreetWow! That greenery!
Log in to like or comment.