bigdaddykreativWendy and I headed out to the Taste of Burlington launch event tonight at The Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
Some of our favourite dishes included…
Celli’s Osteria: Braised beef over polenta finished with gremolata.
Ivy Bar Kitchen: Crab and blue cheese crusted steak - locally raised flat iron steak, honey glazed brussels sprouts, grilled pepper, duck fat fingerling potatoes, roasted garlic and rosemary jus.
Greenhouse Cafe @ RBG: Roasted red pepper and red lentil soup & curried chickpea salad with minted yogurt on flat bread.
Alloro at Holiday Inn Burlington: Maple glazed slow roasted pork belly served in a steamed Bao bun, garnished green onion, fresh coriander, pickled julienne carrot and pickled cucumber, garlic hoison sauce.
A Taste of Burlington will be running from February 20th to March 12th. 35 of Burlington’s best eateries will be offering a prix fixe menu. Lunch is $15 or $20, and dinner are $30, $35 or $40.
More info can be found at tasteofburlington.ca
#TOB2017 #BurlON #foodporn #foodstagram #BurlONeats #foodcoma #foodgasm #foodie #food #buzzfeedfood #instagood #tastespotting #eat #delicious #gastropost #igfood #goodfriendsmatter #goodfoodmatters #fresh #yummy #foodspotting #eatlocal #instafood #foodpic #foodoftheday #photooftheday #picoftheday #instadaily #igdaily #igers
- mfsblogYour meals look great! We have an event like this in our town. It's a great time to try out new restaurants
- merry120It all looks delicious!
- bigdaddykreativ@partymomy I didn't see any vegan restaurants there this year. There have been in past years. There was a great cold-pressed juice both though, and the juice was delicious!
- bigdaddykreativ@mfsblog this event has introduced me to some wonderful restaurants in Burlington.
- bigdaddykreativ@merry120 and so filling lol
- bigdaddykreativ@rio_lerma yup!
- raisingmemoriesIt all looks amazing!!
- modernmamaWow, making me drool! 🤤🤤🤤
- talesofmommyhoodMmmmm; look at that great food
- goatrotiI'm still surprised that I really liked the risotto.
- bigdaddykreativ@raisingmemories it was amazing
- bigdaddykreativ@modernmama it was definitely drool worthy
- bigdaddykreativ@talesofmommyhood so many great choices
- bigdaddykreativ@goatroti ya, @mapsgirl loved it
- ziajojoThe red pepper and lentil soup sounds yum!
- foodfeedmecool pic
- kreativcamperThat look so yummy!!! Can you and @mapsgirl take us there some time 😆
- bigdaddykreativ@kreativcamper there were lots of great restaurants there. We will take you to a few.
- reesespeaksblogThe dish from Celli's Osteria would have been my favourite.
Log in to like or comment.