michelletwinmumThe calm before the storm! Having a cuppa and meditating on this verse - Ephesians 2:8. Before collecting the kids in a few minutes. #1goodthing
- catparrottSounds a very civilised way to spend the afternoon. Glad you enjoyed it.
- petitmoi_bigworldBeautiful colouring!
- beckijohnsonThis is lovely @michelletwinmum!
- caro_madI've got to try this too. I've got a colouring book but I've never done anything with it x
- teamlloydLove all the colours you have used @michelletwinmum hope it was a peaceful afternoon pre pickup!
- icklepickleslifeandtravelsHave a great day!
- michelletwinmum@cardiffmummysays lol yes fine thankfully
- michelletwinmum@petitmoi_bigworld thanks, I find it a fab way to tune out
- michelletwinmum@catparrott a 1/2 br rather than an afternoon! Lol
- michelletwinmum@beckijohnson thanks a lot
- michelletwinmum@caro_mad people kept raving about it and it took me a long time to succumb but it is very relaxing
- michelletwinmum@teamlloyd yep all as good, thanks
- michelletwinmum@icklepickleslifeandtravels thanks love, you too
- themummytoolboxIt's great to take some quiet reflective time
- michelletwinmum@themummytoolbox yes indeed x
- susiehawesLove colouring x
- michelletwinmum@susiehawes I've just been getting into it the last couple of months
- frugalfamilythis is really pretty x x I'm not sure I'm a fan of colouring for relaxation as I always stress about it being perfect ha ha
- michelletwinmum@frugalfamily that wouldn't work too well then! Lol
Log in to like or comment.