save_the_mermaidsWe are so very excited to go to this film in Santa Barbara today. It's such an important message that needs to be understood and spread throughout our world before we lose our greatest resource to such an un-imaginable design flaw, plastic pollution. See you at the Sandbox Theater 7pm - 10pm 414 Olive Street.
Tag a Mermaid friend who should also see this amazing film! 👌✨🙏🏼👌💙🌎 Let's spread this message for our beautiful oceans. #plasticfreeforthesea "No Water, No Life. No Blue, No Green."
- Dr. Sylvia Earle
In A Plastic Ocean, an international team of adventurers, researchers, and Ocean ambassadors go on a mission around the globe to uncover the shocking truth about what is truly lurking beneath the surface of our seemingly pristine Ocean.
A Plastic Ocean was filmed in 20 locations around the world in beautiful and chilling detail to document the global effects of plastic pollution–and introduce workable technology and policy solutions that can, if implemented in time, change things for the better.
- kaiamermaid@coachchinajones @gailkvistad @dr.mermaid
- coachchinajones@kaiamermaid @gailkvistad @dr.mermaid - I'm there! Do we need to get tickets beforehand?
- save_the_mermaids@coachchinajones you can buy tickets on new noise site or at the door!
- firstname.lastname@example.org 🌎tonight?
- sbjazzfestival@coachchinajones tix: https://nightout.com/events/aplasticocean/tickets#.WIgDnIE76Ec or at the door.
- waeventmanagementBring your reusable cup and save $5 at the door and get a complimentary beer and raffle ticket. 👍
- nobeachplasticthanks for posting this!
Log in to like or comment.