monstromoSpent the weekend visiting this dynamite lady. My mama is the best. She immigrated to the US from Japan when she was 20. Went to community college, then went to art school for oil painting. Worked full time as a graphic designer for many years, and later taught herself how to design with computers when technology was changing. Raised me and my sister to be kind human beings. Cared for my grandma and dad during terrible illnesses. Was with my wonderful dad for 48 years until his passing last year. I GUESS she's generally been pretty cool to me - with food, and support, and clean houses, and hugs, and love my whole life. She makes me proud to be a lady, and proud to be her daughter. Cheers to my ma, and cheers to wonderful women everywhere. ❤
- lianaheeShe's an amazing lady!! 💕😍✨
- starlustre_studio❤️❤️❤️ very sweet.
- crazyheartstudioAwesome!! 👍👍
- belenbadenasIs BEAUTIFUL. The post. The story. You. She. 💖
- tokyobunnieLove this so much 🙌🏻
- carolynsuzuki❤️ ❤️ ❤️
- haypeepGo, mom!
- olivechucks😄 cheers
- xiomara_the_zooShe did a good job indeed! You are one of my fave people!
- ekke_art❤ I'm 1st gen as well!
Log in to like or comment.