estherjuleeIf you had to pick one place to live for the rest of your life, where would it be? I'm finding the more we travel and move, home is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Maybe we're just passing through in this life. #localadventurer
- estherjulee@kollectingkoordinates I definitely need to visit Vancouver since it's so close!!
- sidewalkerdailyWe feel the same way! So torn between so many cities!
- theabbyallisonBy the beach...💙
- aphosphenesGreat capture! :) Want to be featured on our page #aphosphenes and tag us in your photo!
- habitat9travels@estherjulee I think so...maybe :)
- joizgrlinfl@estherjulee I live in South Florida so I would travel west after leaving Florida.
- witandfollyI definitely feel the same way Esther! I feel like each new place I visit becomes my new favorite and I want to immediately move there 😂... I guess I'm just never happy with where I am 😝
- theatlasheartI can completely relate - for now, home is Thailand and I'm pretty damn content...but it'll probably be somewhere different in a year's time.
- hannahmagsayoTotally can relate with this. I miss home tho
- estherjulee@zhenyphur thanks so much Jennifer! 🤗
- valentinajones66I love this photo....went to cappadocia and marvelled at these balloons.....didn t have a ride tho....
- rhodatrippNice silhouette shot
- throughmywickedlensesIncredible shot! I would love to move to Canada! 😬🙌🏼
- orhangrrAmazing Cappodocia
- jeff4762Awesome pic love it 😎👍
- leoo_norSpain! Even though I love travelling, I always feel happy in Spain and I know that living there would make the whole "coming back home" less difficult :).
Log in to like or comment.