vagabond3Ice climbing. It kicked my butt. Ha! Seriously, I was kinda nervous but put on my bravest, I can totally do this, face and I swung that pick into the ice with speed I've never seen before. It was a tough challenge and I relied on my (not so extent) arm muscles more than I should have--- but! I did it. My guide was so patient and knowledgeable, he's ice climbed all over the world and says the mountains just south of Yosemite are the best! This day was so epic. I hope you push yourself to try something way outside your comfort zone this year. Even if you're terrified it's bound to be a great story. ❄️🌨🌬🎖🗺🏔 #VisitMammoth #NoSmallAdventure #PTomg
- unexpectedjrneIce ice wow so much ice
- ayngelinaGood for you...what a great experience!!
- audg007Holy moly get it girrrl! 💪🏼
- marciclaudeYou are so brave and strong. I appreciate your courage and encouragement! Thank you for sharing!
- casualtravelistyou are my new hero!
- lcyamaokaso very cool! have always wanted to try as climbing might be my biggest fear.
- we3travelI'd like to try it one day
- andi_fisherThat looks scary but adventurous!
- rosannemouraThat's extremely exciting!!!! I'd love to try it!! ☺☺🙌🏻🙌🏻
- richinframesWOW WOW WOW WOW
- bartgoversWow amazing!!!!
- facilitatripSympa :)
- tomdc28Well done on your climb 👍
- inspirememonamiThis is so cool!!
- katebombAmazing 😍
- jtown_photographyAwesome photo
Log in to like or comment.