thehomemadehausYou guys. Pregnancy chocolate cravings are in full swing. Quick and easy s'mores fudge to the rescue (made in the microwave!). Now to eat eat a piece...or four. What are you craving? (Adapted from @foodnetwork's Microwave Fudge recipe.)
- thehomemadehaus#thekitchn #f52grams #foods4thought #huffposttaste #buzzfeedfood #gloobyfood #foodblogfeed @foodblogfeed #feedfeed @thefeedfeed #foodandwine #lifeandthyme #buzzfeast #yahoofood #bhgfood #rslove #eattheworld #realsimple #bareaders #tastespotting @tastespotting #tastingtable #huffpostgram #beautifulcuisines #chocolate #smores #dessert
- bird521Where's the recipe for this? #pregnantoverhere too 😂
- emzamsI want right now! Recipe??
- thehomemadehaus@emzams I don't have the recipe posted but I adapted it from @foodnetwork's Microwave Fudge recipe. (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/microwave-fudge-recipe.html). I used super dark chocolate (my preference) and tossed in a handful of marshmallows and crushed graham crackers.
- thehomemadehaus@bird521 I adapted it from @foodnetwork's Microwave Fudge. Don't have my adjustments neatly written up yet but my (approximate) adjustments are in the comment above.
- michelleackerperezWait, did I miss a pregnancy announcement?!! Congrats! 🎉 ❤️
- thehomemadehaus@michelleackerperez Haha. Thanks! I sort of casually referenced it occasionally but never made a huge announcement. 😊 Due July 7!
- mydiaryofusOmg! Need these!
- emzamsYou're a lifesaver! Thanks!!
- thehomemadehaus@emzams I do what I can. ☺ Easy to mix and match the recipe with whatever you have on hand, too. And if you don't want to wait for it to set in the fridge, stick it in the freezer for a bit instead.
- aprilhoss@thehomemadehaus you are speaking my language! I can not wait to pig out with you in April!
- mrssarahannesmithSugar and chocolate... all of the time 😩
- thehomemadehaus@aprilhoss Haha! Yes!!! Can't wait!!!!!
- kgbwolverineI'm going to hold you to this promise of "quick and easy"!
- thehomemadehaus@kgbwolverine This one should be easy! Quick to make, but the caveat is that you have to let it set afterward. ☹️ But still not bad (especially if you let it set in the fridge.)
- kgbwolverine@thehomemadehaus letting it set is no problem! That doesn't require energy.
- ellieandjameswell said!
- ainttooproudtomegSoooo good!! 🙌🙌🙌
Log in to like or comment.