craftsmanwolvesDear pastry cooks, every two years there is a larger than life pastry competition in Lyon, France. It inspires and celebrates everything you could ever hope to accomplish in your career as a pastry chef, baker, chocolatier or ice cream maker. you should go, start planning now. all the best / ww
- josem0ntalvoDenmark's game is strong this year at the Bocuse...
- kris456Do you think pastry enthusiasts and connoisseurs can go too?
- craftsmanwolves@kris456 totally, Lyon is filled with beautiful pasty shops and brasseries.
- justinbsamson@kindredrestaurant 😳 💜
- lilibiketteLyon 💙💛amazing food and city!!!
- pastrywithjennOooo are you at bocuse?
- craftsmanwolves@pastrywithjenn oooouuuuuiii.
- pastrywithjenn@craftsmanwolves amazing!
- rebeca_pastry_chefI would loveee to be in it the next time!!
- maddypastryIf only. I could only dream of even watching this event!
- flourchyldWhat did you learn chef?
- johnnyiuzziniLooking forward to hear your takeaway when you get back @craftsmanwolves
- allisondavis531Wow. Looks amazing. Take pics!!!
- kcnutt@ohnoannabreuer let's goooo!!
- explorerfoodieHey, great profile, love the pics :)
Log in to like or comment.